Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lo and Behold - Delta's response was an automated form letter

You probably already guessed that the response I received from Delta/Northwest Airlines was an automated "bot" form letter... something about the response was fishy, but I chalked it up to being a boiler plate letter with a few things in there to personalize it. So imagine my surprise when, after sending my counter-response, I received exactly the same letter again! Word for word. Clearly, no one is reading these letters at Delta/NWA Airlines. There is simply a computer that kicks out a "response" letter no matter what you write.

My next step is to try and find an actual address for them and send an actual letter. I don't know if it will do any good but I'm going to try. Wish me luck.

Related to this, I ran across this interesting post about Delta/Northwest:

http://sank63.wordpress.com/2009/11/29/at-least-buy-me-a-drink/#comment-2090

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home